I started off this past week dreading it.
I had to put
snakes Chloe on a plane. The week would be filled with busy work, packing and little to no working out.
Turns out it wasn’t so bad.
2) I’ve decided that this is my new favorite drink since giving up Diet Coke
3) These types of text messages with my husband
4) Even though I didn’t have a TON of time for blog reading this week, I did read three posts that I highly enjoyed. I can relate to all of them in different ways and have thought about posting on similar subjects before but just haven’t gotten around to it yet. Blogging is quite the little ecosystem and even after only doing it for a few months, I have LOTS of thoughts about it. In time they will make their way out. For now, thanks to these ladies for saying so eloquently what is in my head sometimes.
- Brittany: how some women, bloggers etc…get into a habit of “healthy living” which may not be all that healthy at all….
- Lindsay: great thoughts on dangers of comparison
- Lindsay (different Lindsay): another great post on not getting sucked into damaging yourself in order to be impressive to others
To me…all of these women are beautiful and amazingly fit, and although I am typically pretty comfortable in my own skin, I of course fall back into wishing I was half as thin or athletic as any of them from time to time. Knowing that they face the same issues about comparison and body image is comforting in a way that I have trouble describing. It’s moving and genuine and is one of the many reasons I have fallen in love with blogging and the community.
So yeah not a bad week. AAAAANNNNNDDDDD…..
Today is moving day!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo HOOOO!!! I’m excited beyond words. While the process itself is very stressful, its a great opportunity to cleanse. Clean, organize, throw things away. I enjoy two out of three of those. (Cinnamon and cleaning don’t get along FYI.)
This is about how many boxes I feel like we have packed this week.
This was earlier this week, you should see it now!
I’ve never really been a huge fan of the house we have been living in and our new house is amazing. I can’t wait to get in there and get settled.
Hopefully we will have internet Monday morning. I’ve got a #foodiepenpal post as well as a new movie review. And I’m stoked to get back to working out next week. I’ve got my plan all ready for running and yoga. My legs are itching to go fast and get stretched.
Oh and btw….Kyle and my BIC Band say HI and hopw you have a great weekend!
Wish us luck! (and maybe some prayers too?) :):)