Yesterday I got a awesome surprise in my inbox. And it wasn’t that I won a year supply of Groupons (take a second and think about how awesome that would be)
I was given the One Lovely Blog award by Kristen!
Kristen is just the best and she really helped make my Friday spectacular by passing this on to me!
What does it all mean? (double rainbow!!!)
- I am supposed to link back to the blogger who nominated me
- Paste the award imagine on my blog, anywhere
- Share 7 facts about myself
- Nominate some other blogs
- Post a comment on these blogs letting them know you nominated them
Easy peasy, lets get to it
1) I have a thing for maps. I love them. I love looking at them, studying them, hanging them around my house….I don’t know why I’m so obsessed with them, but I just can’t get enough!
2) These are my #1 favorite (non-chocolate) candy.
Chewy spree comes in a close second, but these little sour worms just bring me so much joy. Oddly I hate all other sour things. Like can.not.stand. But these I love. Its quite the conundrum
3) I’m not really afraid of anything other than cockroaches. I was talking to Gina about this the other day. When I was younger we were always dealing with cockroaches being in our house. They are just very prevalent in Albuquerque. I’ve had one in my shoe that I put on, I grabbed one inadvertently one time while grabbing a wooden board and have had not one but TWO in my bed (on separate occasions). All of this has lead me to have an intense hatred for these crunchy little buggers. Thank goodness they don’t really seem to exist in Seattle.
4) I used to work in a casino. I could probably write a whole other blog on stories alone from casino work and Human Resources work.
5) I just got a new bike. In addition to my other bike. Now we are a seven bike family. Its OOC. (out of control)
6) I used to work at the happiest place on earth…aka…Target. I can’t see someone dressed in red and khaki and NOT call them a Target team member. I also can never wear this combination of clothes again.
7) I have some big news. But I can’t share it for a while. I’m so mean huh? And no I’m not pregnant. That would be a little difficult given Paul and his encounter with these
TMI? Sorry that’s what ya get.
OK…time for me to nominate
Maren from Marens Morsels
Adri from FoodieBeFit
Lindsey from Happy or Hungry