Warms my heart

by eatpraytri on November 20, 2012

First….23Paws is on Friday this week. BLACK Friday. So do your 4am shopping and then come back and post about your adorable pet and link up!! Its Chloes birthday and I can’t beleive I held restraint and waited a whole month to show you her surprise. Its gonna be good! So see you there. ;-)

__________________________

Ok…so as I’ve talked about a few times before, blogging is great for many, many reasons. I by no means have a big, successful blog (whatever that means) nor do I receive the amount of page views or comments that I sometimes dream of. Most of the time, I don’t really care, but every once in a while that ugly human competitiveness rears its ugly head and I wish I had more of a following.

But then…….stuff like the below happens and all of that flies out the window and I could care less.

This has happened on a few different occasions. One of my FB friends who I had no idea even read my blog will pop in with a little acknowledgment that they read daily and love my musings.

This warms my heart to no end.

Thank you friends. I appreciate you.

Screen Shot 2012 11 10 at 8 12 28 AM

Screen Shot 2012 11 10 at 8 11 18 AM

If you blog, what do your followers do that warms your heart?

Are you excited for Chloes birthday surprise?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

Aly November 21, 2012 at 11:52 am

I love any feedback from comments/etc. It’s so cool when someone makes one of the recipes or has positive things to say :)
Aly recently posted..Tandy Cakes aka Tasty Kakes or Kandy KakesMy Profile

Alex @ therunwithin November 20, 2012 at 7:20 am

i have to say blog buddies are the best, I have been blown away countless times by emails/tweets you name it!
Alex @ therunwithin recently posted..Where You Least Expect It: #freEDom HitsMy Profile

eatpraytri November 21, 2012 at 8:13 am

I know it is such a great community!!
eatpraytri recently posted..WIAW- Ramequins or Rammykins or little baking cup thingies?My Profile

Elizabeth November 20, 2012 at 6:25 am

Yes, we are very ready for Chloe’s surprise. Been trying to imagine what she would have to tell us about. Maybe she’s signing a contract to be a model for “Dog Beach” brocures? OR maybe she won airline tickets for a visit back to Seattle and is planning to stay at DJ and Dexter’s house? Going to be a long few days waiting for this news!

eatpraytri November 21, 2012 at 8:13 am

LOL those are all great guesses BUT not quite. You will love it guaranteed!

Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie November 20, 2012 at 5:58 am

Aww that’s so cute! I am always surprised by the people who read my blog. I found out my aunt reads it everyday and that made me really happy!
Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie recently posted..Crock Pot Recipe #2My Profile

eatpraytri November 21, 2012 at 8:14 am

awww that is so sweet!! I know, its so nice to know that people DO care AND that they enjoy it!! ;-)

Kristen @ notsodomesticated November 20, 2012 at 2:43 am

I’m the same as you. Every now and then I’ll get a message on facebook from someone I haven’t talked to in YEARS, telling me that the love my blog. Or that they made one of my recipes and it turned out really well. That makes me so happy.

It also THRILLS me when I get an email from a random reader that I don’t know, talking to me about my faith in the Lord. Wow. Honestly, that’s one of the top 2 reasons why I’m still blogging. I know that He has a plan for my silly little blog! ;)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..20 Weeks … and a trip down memory lane.My Profile

eatpraytri November 21, 2012 at 8:15 am

I totally agree with you! I feel like He has a plan with mine too, but its coming….I still feel like I have a lot of work to do with it, but I know that He definitely has a hand in this. Its so awesome the way He works!! <3 you!!