That would be What my dog(s) eat every day. WMDEED. You know, in the spirit of WIAW and all.
Yep. I did it. I joined my 23Paws party with WIAW party. Deal. There is human food included in this post as well so don’t be gettin all crazy on me.
All three mutts eat the same food out of the same bowl. Toby eats like its goin out of style. Guinn and Chloe pace themselves and stop when they are full.
We feed them Beneful, Healthy Weight. It has all these different peices in it. Guinn and Chloe have their favorites. Toby does not discriminate.
First up, Guinn. He approaches, sniffs out what he wants and then crunch, crunch, crunch.
Chloe waits her turn patiently.
Chloe is the MOST discriminating when it comes to the food. She is very picky and snobby when it comes to eating. First of all, she can’t eat RIGHT out of the bowl. We have to dump it on the floor for her. The bowl will be all filled up and she will sit and growl at it until we go dump some out.
She is ridiculous.
Then this happens.
See? She picks out all her favorites and leaves the rest for Toby.
Toby will eat anything. His little quirk is that he likes to take the food and then go eat it somewhere else. Sometimes he puts the pieces inside shoes that are lying around or on any type of clothing that may be on the ground nearby.
The other thing that the pups loooove are their giant milkbone treats. They don’t get them very often but when they do, pretty much the same scenario goes down.
- Toby eats his right away.
- Guinn goes and buries it somewhere in the house.
- Chloe sits with it in front of her and growls when any other pup comes by.
Toby will often try to steal it. Or at least stare at it longingly.
Don’t worry, we usually take it and give it back to Chloe and then finally she will eat it.
About this time Guinn comes back after digging his bone out of the sheets or pillows or wherever he buried it 5 minutes ago.
and he tells us Nanny Nanny Boo Boo! I got a bone and you don’t! hehe…sorry couldn’t resist. Isn’t that the funniest pic?
And two more pics of Chloe just because I love them.
Ok ready for some people food?
I saw this recipe on Aly’s blog a couple of weeks ago and it looked so simple and delicious that I had to try it. Creamy Chicken and Mushroom with Pasta.
Her post is way more descriptive about how to make this and I used all the same ingredients and didn’t change anything. Go check out her post for the recipe.
Only a couple of issues I had:
- I think I need to figure out how to chop onions smaller. Usually they make my eyes water so bad (and I didn’t have my swimming goggles handy) that I just try to get through it as quick as possible, and I just felt the pieces were too big for our taste.
- Also, in the directions it says to add an egg to the milk/broth mixture. I did, but I wasn’t sure how to really keep it from solidifying. I was stirring and stirring but I felt like there were pieces of cooked egg floating around in the sauce. It didn’t affect the taste or anything, I just felt like I was doing something wrong. Aly? Suggestions?
Other than that….it was great! I love mushrooms and I think I should have added more. This was really yummy and I am glad I made it!